We need beIN Sport!!!

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Message 44 of 152 (14,214 Views)
Tutor

Re: We need beIN Sport!!!

Message 106 of 152 (2,602 Views)
Tutor

Re: We need beIN Sport!!!

Lies!!

Message 107 of 152 (2,596 Views)
Highlighted
Expert
Solution
Accepted by texasguy37 (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

New Channels - beIN Sport

In the guide I see the following new channels:

662 - beIN Sport

663 - beIN Sport - Spanish

1662 - beIN Sport HD

1663 - beIN Sport - Spanish HD

Message 108 of 152 (2,636 Views)
Scholar

Re: New Channels - beIN Sport

Not seeing them here

Message 109 of 152 (2,613 Views)

Me neither but please let this be true. I'm one who has been desperately waiting for this and it would be just in time for the US World Cup qualifier tonight.
Message 110 of 152 (2,604 Views)
Scholar

I see them now after restarting my system. Sweet Smiley Happy

Message 111 of 152 (2,588 Views)

Me too!  Thank you AT&T for finally getting this done.

Message 112 of 152 (2,574 Views)
Scholar

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

Message 113 of 152 (2,514 Views)
ACE - Professor

Ryan456 wrote:

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

Don't worry, Ryan, someone will still find something to complain about concerning beIN and soccer. Smiley Very Happy

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 114 of 152 (2,495 Views)
Teacher

Awesome.  I had a feeling this might come through around when the Fox Sports launch happened and Fox Soccer channel died.  Perfect timing seeing how the USA-Costa Rica world cup qualifier is tonight.

Might just be co-incidence, but it looks like the FoxSports launch might have been the dominoe that needed to fall before Uverse got this deal done. 

Now I hope we get access to the online streaming ap too (like watchespn/hbotogo/nbcsports/etc.).  Not a huge deal but it would be nice.

Message 115 of 152 (2,442 Views)
Voyager

Is it a standalone channel or in the sports package?
Message 116 of 152 (2,392 Views)

Definitely seeing this on my guide.  Not able to watch it.  *Apparently* not able to add it.  Called ATT and the operator says that according to their records it's not available.  If anyone is able to watch it, can you verify your packages?  It might automatically be in the sports package.

Message 117 of 152 (2,322 Views)
Mentor

On in Raleigh

Message 118 of 152 (2,296 Views)

You're able to view it?  Do you have the Sports Package?

ktut wrote:

On in Raleigh

Message 119 of 152 (2,292 Views)
Contributor

To All Uverse Supporters!

BEIN SPORT is here channel 1662 & 1663 English) 3119 & 3120 (Spanish). I have the U300 package, please check with your AT&T provider for other packages availability. VIVA LA LIGA!!! VIVA WORLD CUP BRAZIL!!!

Message 120 of 152 (2,286 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.