We need beIN Sport!!!

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Message 44 of 152 (14,239 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: We need beIN Sport!!!

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

You have to wonder how many of these OPWs are the same person.

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 91 of 152 (3,321 Views)

dwinth wrote:

oufanindallas wrote:

elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

You have to wonder how many of these OPWs are the same person.

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 92 of 152 (3,227 Views)

U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.
Message 93 of 152 (3,180 Views)

codycooper864 wrote:
U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.

Source?  Before making wild accusations such as this how about a credible source.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 94 of 152 (3,157 Views)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

Can you please indicate your source for this information or post a link that contains this information.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 95 of 152 (3,155 Views)

[ Edited ]

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

Message 96 of 152 (3,095 Views)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

Can you show a link that verifies your information about failed negotiations and failed agreements between AT&T and beIN Sports?

In addition, have you recieved any valid information from a link, an article, or an AT&T source that indicates that Hallmark and the NHL Network "are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse"?

Please post your links in a reply so that we can see them, too.

Message 97 of 152 (3,069 Views)
Highlighted

codycooper864 wrote:

Debby downer?  How about rumor monger.  You have provider no proof of any of your allegations or channel negotiations.  AT&T does not make any negotiation public so again, where's your proof.

Message 98 of 152 (3,049 Views)

This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.
Message 99 of 152 (3,017 Views)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:
This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.

And it won't happen with any other provider.

Reporting things that you cannot verify is not true reporting. Anyone can say anything.

Message 100 of 152 (2,998 Views)
Tutor

I could be wrong but this announcement only increases the gap between att and al jazeera who own Bein sport: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-20/at-t-sued-over-refusal-to-carry-al-jazeera-cable-network.ht...

Message 101 of 152 (2,823 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

For me that Bloomberg link did not work but there is this.  AND a lot more, on Google.  AJ's tactics will either cause a "until Hades freezes over" rift or might push them to a settlement.  AJ is truly desiring to be carried.  Again, I hoped / wished that AT&T let us decide if we want AJ and Bein.

Message 102 of 152 (2,780 Views)
Tutor

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

Message 103 of 152 (2,641 Views)
Tutor

What channel?

Message 104 of 152 (2,627 Views)
Expert

jerm0480 wrote:

Just thought everyone should know that Uverse added Bein Sports today!!!! Watching Malaga v Barca as we speak!!!

Not funny.  By the way, U-verse does not add new channels on a Sunday.

Message 105 of 152 (2,621 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.