floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

You have to wonder how many of these OPWs are the same person.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@oufanindallas wrote:

@elpame wrote:

I wish I could find a channel that U-Verse does not have that I really want, and make threats to quit like the OPW's. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a channel out there that I really want that U-Verse does not have. Well there is one- The Houston- British Pac-12 Soccer Channel in HD.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:
U-verse currently has no plans to engage in any further negotiations to add BeIN Sport to its lineup.

Source?  Before making wild accusations such as this how about a credible source.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:

Can you please indicate your source for this information or post a link that contains this information.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:

U-verse had reached a tentative agreement to carry BeIN. But a dispute arose over the online services from BeIN and negotiations were terminated. The sides are far apart now as a result of AT&T basically choosing to walk out on them. [word filter avoidance] Other channels, such as Hallmark (more successful without U-Verse than with them) and NHL Network (AT&T refuses to carry Center Ice and move NHL Net to a lower tier), are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer here with bad news...just trying to keep it real.

Can you show a link that verifies your information about failed negotiations and failed agreements between AT&T and beIN Sports?

In addition, have you recieved any valid information from a link, an article, or an AT&T source that indicates that Hallmark and the NHL Network "are very unlikely to ever return to U-Verse"?

Please post your links in a reply so that we can see them, too.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:

Debby downer?  How about rumor monger.  You have provider no proof of any of your allegations or channel negotiations.  AT&T does not make any negotiation public so again, where's your proof.

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

This is just stuff I have heard and read. I will admit it is second hand info that I can't verify. I am a top tier U-Verse subscriber ( u-450 + HD tier) who wishes U-Verse would carry every channel out there...but I doubt it will ever happen.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.