floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

U-Verse is not getting BeIN any time soon. Just watch the EPL in NBC Sports Network and its sister stations if you want soccer. And if you download the NBC Sports Live Extra app to your smartphone you can watch every single blessed EPL match!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I need inside info... is u-verse planning to ever adding bein sports to their lineups?

I am tired of submitting a request, and bugging them on twitter about this.. no success..

let's all plan a massive exodus if they don't add it soon.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@alexdouk wrote:

I need inside info... is u-verse planning to ever adding bein sports to their lineups?

I am tired of submitting a request, and bugging them on twitter about this.. no success..

You are not going to get any "inside" information in these forums.  Even if the few AT&T employees that post in here knew, they could not tell you.  AT&T does not make it known any negotiations that are going on.  If they are working on adding the channel it will just show up one day and a few weeks later you may get an announcement from AT&T.  We first learned about NBA Center Court when it showed up early by mistake on Titantv's web guide.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@alexdouk wrote:

What day are you planning for this massive exodus? Will it be necessary to cross the Red Sea during the massive exodus from U-Verse? Let us know how many people you take with you on the massive exodus from U-Verse.  I doubt that the number of  people who would leave U-Verse because it does not have beIn Sports in it's lineup will be very significant. I would say it will be a microscopic number.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Well, I had UVerse in San Jose for three years, and had to give it up when I moved to SF. We didn't discover bein until we were here and found it on Comcast. As soon as Uverse was available here in San Francisco, I signed up with an install date of June 14, and a Comcast cancellation date of June 14. I was out of the country just a few days earlier when I found out that Uverse didn't have bein. It was a definite dealbreaker, as I told the UVerse rep on the phone on 6/13 (and sadly, the Comcrap rep, too - I'd LOVE to get rid of them, but won't do it without bein.

We have four wireless phones on an AT&T plan we've had for nearly a decade now. I have no desire to switch. I'd pay more for UVerse, because overall I'm satisfied with AT&T.

"Mass exodus" - not exactly, but one cancelled order that'd otherwise be good for several years. I'd certainly encourage others who want bein to bail if AT&T doesn't get with the program here, though. It never occurred to me that they wouldn't have it, honestly.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@New user in SF wrote:

Well, I had UVerse in San Jose for three years, and had to give it up when I moved to SF. We didn't discover bein until we were here and found it on Comcast. As soon as Uverse was available here in San Francisco, I signed up with an install date of June 14, and a Comcast cancellation date of June 14. I was out of the country just a few days earlier when I found out that Uverse didn't have bein. It was a definite dealbreaker, as I told the UVerse rep on the phone on 6/13 (and sadly, the Comcrap rep, too - I'd LOVE to get rid of them, but won't do it without bein.

We have four wireless phones on an AT&T plan we've had for nearly a decade now. I have no desire to switch. I'd pay more for UVerse, because overall I'm satisfied with AT&T.

"Mass exodus" - not exactly, but one cancelled order that'd otherwise be good for several years. I'd certainly encourage others who want bein to bail if AT&T doesn't get with the program here, though. It never occurred to me that they wouldn't have it, honestly.

Always thoroughly check the channel lineup before you sign up with a television service provider. Never assume that a channel that you want is on the new service. Each provider has it's own separate list of channels, and what may be on one provider may not be on another provider.

In addition, never trust what a sales representative tells you. Check out the channel linup on your own.

It sounds like that it is not that important to you that you do not have beIn Sports because you posted two months ago that you would leave U-Verse if beIn was not included; yet, you are still here. I hope you stay.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/We-need-beIN-Sport/td-p/3499467

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Good for you.  I'm a new subscriber and did not check (I had the dish and it had beIN), and am looking at my contract termination date.  BeIN should be on the menu.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@djmeadows wrote:

Good for you.  I'm a new subscriber and did not check (I had the dish and it had beIN), and am looking at my contract termination date.  BeIN should be on the menu.

U-Verse has a 30 day money back guarantee.  To cancel, call 1-800-288-2020 and say "Cancel my service."  There are steps involved to return your equipment, you may want to verify them with the agent. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@elpame wrote:

That's it!...If U-verse doesn't add Bein Sports to their programmin I'll go back to DirecTV.

What a wonderful first post, one with a threat in it. How long have you been a U-Verse subscriber? I hoped you checked before you subscribed that U-Verse did not have beIN Sports. If not, then you have yourself to blame. With time, there is a chance that U-Verse will add beIN as part of it's lineup.

When is your deadline for U-Verse to add beIN Sports? I hope that you are not a one post one and done wonder, and will respond to my questions.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.