floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

BeIN is carried by all major TV providers (Fios, Comcast, Direct TV), Uverse you waited long enough its time to step up,

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@jackf61 wrote:

BeIN is carried by all major TV providers (Fios, Comcast, Direct TV), Uverse you waited long enough its time to step up,

AT&T is aware that there are subscribers who would like to have beIn Sports carried on U-Verse. It is a matter of dollars and placement to be agreed upon by the two parties. Place your request for beIn Sports here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

11 years ago

A little birdie told me that AT&T and BeIN had fully negotiated for the TV channels. When it came time for the online portion, negotiations fell apart and someone walked away from the table.

I could be wrong, but I had heard that BeIN English channel was supposed to be on U-300 and the Spanish language channel was supposed to be on the Spansh package and possibly the Sports Pack.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

When was this? What you mention about online portion does not make sense.. You cant watch bein sports online regardless.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

So dwinth, your answer means that nobody from customer service at u-verse reads this... Unless you work for them..
Also, how many times do we need to place a request in order to get the channel?

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

11 years ago

@alexdouk wrote:
When was this? What you mention about online portion does not make sense.. You cant watch bein sports online regardless.

beIN sport does have an authenticated streaming service for Time Warner and Brighthouse customers that was launched around April or May of this year.  The streaming service is called beIN Sport Play. That service was not available when the network launched August 2012.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@alexdouk wrote:
So dwinth, your answer means that nobody from customer service at u-verse reads this... Unless you work for them..
Also, how many times do we need to place a request in order to get the channel?

Correct. There are a few AT&T employees that will post on these forums, but even they couldn't tell you what negotiations are ongoing with AT&T. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I just checked bein sport play. Didnt know they had it. Now all we need is access... Since at&t wont add the channel anytime soon, it might be easier to make new friends using time warner or brighthouse so they can share their accounts

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

me too

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

that is because you have no passion for it, unlike the rest of us (and I mean the rest of the world).

[Please keep it courteous]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.