For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

We switch from DirecTV just because to have HD without to pay extras for each box. But the lady operator laid when she said that beIN Sports was included in the package. Now when Barcelona plays I only can see it 2 o 3 days after... or worst.. NEVER! Last week.. Barcelona Malaga..for example... or yeaterday Argentina- Colombia... no Fox Sports, no even Gol TV... is incredible!!! I'm furious!  We are thinking next month switch back to DirecTV... or even Comcast have it!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

Guess you learned like we here already know, don't believe anything the regular CS people tell us about what's on Uverse.   Guess you didn't check here either: https://uma.att.com/general/201-AMSS-X-DMA2-POPUP.html for you actual lineup by zip code  😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@DArnaez wrote:

We switch from DirecTV just because to have HD without to pay extras for each box. But the lady operator laid when she said that beIN Sports was included in the package. Now when Barcelona plays I only can see it 2 o 3 days after... or worst.. NEVER! Last week.. Barcelona Malaga..for example... or yeaterday Argentina- Colombia... no Fox Sports, no even Gol TV... is incredible!!! I'm furious!  We are thinking next month switch back to DirecTV... or even Comcast have it!

U-verse does have both Fox Soccer Channel (channel 654/1654) and Gol TV (channel 656/1656).

By the way, Comcast only offers the SD version of beIN Sport in it's English packages, and DirecTV only offers Gol TV in it's Spanish packages.

No TV provider has it all when it comes to features or programming.  Choose the one that comes closest to giving the things that are most important to you (i.e. no HD fee on extra boxes or beIN Sport).

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Please click here  http://uversechannels.att.com/channel-survey and say to ATT to add beINSport

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Here at home we are planning to switch back to DirecTV just because Uverse TV laid when she said us that they had beIN Sports... and they doen't.

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

"Might be a problem as it's owned by Al Jazerra and Turner Broadcasting System, a division of Time Warner."

Turner has nothing to do with BeIN Sport, despite what somebody put on Wikipedia.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Who else misses BeinTV on U verse that is available on Direct TV? If ATT offers Direct TV why are not all channels available on U Verse?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

For the same reason that all channels on U-verse are not on DirecTV.  AT&T and DirecTV are two separate companies. The only relationship that exists is a reseller's agreement which allows AT&T to sell DirecTV service to AT&T customers.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I just moved to St. Louis, MO. I would like to know if AT&T is planning on adding BeIN Sports HD. This is a soccer channel that is about one year old that shows major european soccer games (Leagues from Spain and Italy) and also U.S. National team world cup away qualifying games. I believe you should add this channel. I am sure you have received many requests already so you know there is a demand for it. Verizon, Directv, Dish and other major providers are already carrying this channel. Although soccer may not have higher ratings in the U.S. yet, adding this channel will increase your subscribers (switching from other satelite/cable companies) and will make happier some of your current and future customers (including myself, I am only waiting for you to add BeIN to sign up). I dont mind paying a premium price to watch my favorite soccer team playing twice a week. Please consider this request and provide me with an honest response. Thank you

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@alexdouk wrote:

I just moved to St. Louis, MO. I would like to know if AT&T is planning on adding BeIN Sports HD. This is a soccer channel that is about one year old that shows major european soccer games (Leagues from Spain and Italy) and also U.S. National team world cup away qualifying games. I believe you should add this channel. I am sure you have received many requests already so you know there is a demand for it. Verizon, Directv, Dish and other major providers are already carrying this channel. Although soccer may not have higher ratings in the U.S. yet, adding this channel will increase your subscribers (switching from other satelite/cable companies) and will make happier some of your current and future customers (including myself, I am only waiting for you to add BeIN to sign up). I dont mind paying a premium price to watch my favorite soccer team playing twice a week. Please consider this request and provide me with an honest response. Thank you

No one on this forum can help you with any information concerning if and when U-Verse will be adding beIn Sports. We are all subscribers just like you. Generally, we do not find out if there is an addition to the U-Verse lineup until that channel shows up on screen either in announcement form or actually on.

Place your request for beIn Sports here:   http://uversechannels.att.com/

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.