We need beIN Sport!!!

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Message 44 of 152 (14,231 Views)
Teacher

beIn Sports and Watch ESPN

Anyone know if we have a chance of getting beIn Sports and Watch ESPN on Uverse.  Even Comcast has them and they are always last to the party.  Looks like ATT Uverse is trying to take on the mantra of "last in for new channels"

Message 1 of 152 (15,933 Views)

Re: beIn Sports and Watch ESPN

yobo2009 wrote:

Anyone know if we have a chance of getting beIn Sports and Watch ESPN on Uverse.  Even Comcast has them and they are always last to the party.  Looks like ATT Uverse is trying to take on the mantra of "last in for new channels"

Considering how bein sport is paying comcast to broadcast they were the first to carry the channel.  As far as last in, sometimes that's not always a bad thing.  When channels are trying to charge to much, guess who gets the shaft, the customer because the providers have to raise their rates.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 152 (15,894 Views)
Scholar

Although Bein and Watch ESPN aren't important to me, I will agree that the adding of new content has slowed down to a crawl. All I remember in the last14 months is TVLand HD, MTV2 HD and Longhorn. And they lost NHL during that time. Very underwhelming.. I understand the frustration.

Message 3 of 152 (15,882 Views)
Tutor

I really hope they add beIn Sport quickly.  I doubt it'll have less viewers than the Longhorn channel or some of the other college-related channels.  Soccer is king of the worldof sports, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us immigrants REALLY enjoy top-league soccer.

Message 4 of 152 (15,868 Views)

rafa922 wrote:

I really hope they add beIn Sport quickly.  I doubt it'll have less viewers than the Longhorn channel or some of the other college-related channels.  Soccer is king of the worldof sports, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us immigrants REALLY enjoy top-league soccer.

It still draws less viewers than WNBA.  

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 152 (15,855 Views)
Employee

oufanindallas wrote:

rafa922 wrote:

It still draws less viewers than WNBA.  

Smiley Very Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 152 (15,849 Views)
Teacher

I believe Direct TV and a few others were ahead of Comcast.  My concern is that Uverse has positioned itself as "Not Comcast", in some ways, so when they then drop behind them in terms of offerings, it could make things challenging for them.

Message 7 of 152 (15,786 Views)
Teacher

Thanks for the sympathy!!  Trust me there are other channels that dont float my boat, and like yourself I can appreciate the furstration others must have.  I have to imagine with some of the pricing models Uverse has in place they could make this work.

Message 8 of 152 (15,787 Views)
Highlighted
Voyager

I don't suppose anyone has any new, concrete information about whether Bein Sports will be on UVerse this season? Missing such an good Clásico match last Sunday was incredibly frustrating, as I was busy during the match and really would like to have recorded it.  

I realize its not in AT&T's interest to say either way, and it really is disturbing that the company is completely ignoring my inquiries.  Phone calls lead only to reps who either really don't know anything or are playing dumb (most haven't even heard of the channel), and my emails and tweets have received absolutely zero response.  I'm really disappointed in this lack of transparency because I've not had any complaints about UVerse prior to this channel issue; their customer service was always excellent.   I'd respect the company more if they would just say either way, and I'll remember this when I'm making cable decision in the future. Smiley Sad

Probably a futile inquiry, but if anyone has any information, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 152 (15,189 Views)
ACE - Professor

reg1006 wrote:

I don't suppose anyone has any new, concrete information about whether Bein Sports will be on UVerse this season? Missing such an good Clásico match last Sunday was incredibly frustrating, as I was busy during the match and really would like to have recorded it.  

I realize its not in AT&T's interest to say either way, and it really is disturbing that the company is completely ignoring my inquiries.  Phone calls lead only to reps who either really don't know anything or are playing dumb (most haven't even heard of the channel), and my emails and tweets have received absolutely zero response.  I'm really disappointed in this lack of transparency because I've not had any complaints about UVerse prior to this channel issue; their customer service was always excellent.   I'd respect the company more if they would just say either way, and I'll remember this when I'm making cable decision in the future. Smiley Sad

Probably a futile inquiry, but if anyone has any information, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.

reg1006 wrote:

Thanks.

At this point, there is no word on when/if AT&T will carry BeIN sports. It doesn't matter how many times or how many people you ask, that is the answer.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 10 of 152 (15,165 Views)
Tutor

Cannot watch US Soccer World Cup qualifiers - will U-verse add BeIn?

I don't know how I can stay with U-verse if they can't be bothered to show our national soccer team compete to be a part of the biggest sports event in the world.

Please add BeIn.

Message 11 of 152 (14,995 Views)
Voyager

It's been frustrating losing the world's best soccer ganes from Uverse. I was very happy with the service, but i've decided to move out.

I'm sure nobody cares (specially uverse), but I hope y'all are heard soon and they include beIN sports on their line up.

Message 12 of 152 (14,725 Views)

bein sport channel now

im a costumer of u verse but im still waitin for my favorite channel. BEIN SPORT. SPANISH AND ITALIAN SOCCER LEAGUE
Message 13 of 152 (14,675 Views)

Re: bein sport channel now

Please add this channnel
Message 14 of 152 (14,675 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.