For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kendallquinn's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 8:07 PM

WWME and 2 other channels gone?

I am so frustrated with AT&T! My favorite old tv channels are gone? I recieved no warning! I'm old so I like my old shows and I am really sad they are gone. Am I the only one?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

any updates on contract negotiations with Me tv?  we haven't had the channel for weeks and we're not too happy about losing Me Tv and Me too and we're not very happy about it!Smiley Sad

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

12 years ago

@buttercupr wrote:

any updates on contract negotiations with Me tv?  we haven't had the channel for weeks and we're not too happy about losing Me Tv and Me too and we're not very happy about it!Smiley Sad

We are all subscribers to U-Verse just like you, so we do not have the priviledge to know the status of any contract negotiations between AT&T and Me TV.

Fellow subscriber, Ish Kabibble, did post this from Facebook:

AT&T U-verse Hey Ed - Due to increased copyright cost for WWME and WMEU we had to limit distribution of these channels in the Chicago market.  However, in the near future we will be adding MeTV back into our channel lineup in all markets.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Agreed! Esp. since these family-friendly stations are one of the FEW ones in the U-family lineup!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

OK, well since 3 channels were removed, it only seems fair that 3 others should get added. Is that a possibility? Especially for the U-family package, which is family-friendly and the 3 channels removed were some of the best examples of family-friendly!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Ok, but what does "eventually" mean? 4 weeks? 8 months?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

You are not the only one, believe me, and I wasn't even aware of this until I found my DVR wasn't recording any of the programs I used to like to watch, now I am looking at comcast and if that is a bust, going back to a regular outdoor antenna, at least I will get better reception on HD.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

After losing Me and MeToo last week, I am now not getting channel 56 WYIN. The screen says the broadcaster is having difficulty, but a friend who has Comcast says the channel comes in loud and clear. Who's lying? Another U-verse casualty?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@Pathetic wrote:
After losing Me and MeToo last week, I am now not getting channel 56 WYIN. The screen says the broadcaster is having difficulty, but a friend who has Comcast says the channel comes in loud and clear. Who's lying? Another U-verse casualty?

No one is lying.  The difficulty is with the transmission between WYIN and U-verse.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Yeah, actually w/ a good antenna and a digital converter (was free from the govt a couple years ago), supposedly you can get GREAT reception -- if you're close and/or high enough! I may try this just to get ME-TV!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Well, then Uverse should fix that. Or you will (continue to?) lose customers to Comcast!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.