A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, December 30th, 2016 2:27 PM

WSB tv (ABC)

What is going on with the renewal of WSB channel 2 in Atlanta, also ABC. I understand we may lose this channel in a day or so, I sincerly hope this is resolved. I want to keep this channel as a part of my programming package. This is my primary local and World news channel. I hope this is resolved.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

7 years ago

It takes two parties to agree on a contract. Call your local ABC Channel 2, and urge them to work out a solution with AT&T.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

7 years ago

We are paying a lot of money for our TV service which includes local TV. That is what we signed up for. If we do not get WSB TV, then we will be dropping U-verse to find another service that will provide what we are paying for.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I recently signed a one year contact with AT&T Uverse and can't wait for the new season of shows to start.  Recently, WSBTV who is my main sources for news and weather, has advised its viewers/ customers that AT&T is dropping them from their lineup.  I am bolistic! How can you do this?  If you don't work out something with WSBTV/Cox, then I am going to cancel my contract and go with Xfinity! 

Thanks,

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

If talks fall thu with WSB TV Channel 2 (ABC) I will change my total services to another carrier. I am not pleased with my U-verse, Internet & Phone anyway, so if the lose of this channel happens then AT&T is "BY BY"

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

WSB 2 is our main channel and you better not loose access to it at all costs!

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

I hope WSB does not go dark.  Here are a few workarounds.  I have an antenna for situations like this.  I have tested it and I live in Roswell and WSB has good receiption.  Also on most smart TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV WSB news is availabe with a live feed.  Alsu Hulu has all the ABC Shows a day after they air on the network.  And for 11.95 you can watch the shows without commercials which is the way I watch all my network shows.  There may be other ways to get WSB that I may not be aware of.  I doubt they will loose it and if they do it will be back shortly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Received notice that WSB-TV might be going away w/U-verse & Direct TV.  I am writing to say that I want to KEEP this channel in my subscription pkg.  Just about all the TV I watch is from that channel, and if it is not available any more, I will definitely be looking to change cable companies.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What is the latest news about the possibility of losing WSB?  Has there been any progress in the negotiations?  If we lose it, will there be another way of getting ABC broadcasts?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

what is being done to come to an agreement with WHIO in Dayton, Ohio. We watch this channel, CBS, most. If no agreement is reached we will have no choice but to change. Our Condo is such that we can't go to a dish.

our monthly costs are outrageous as it is.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I understand that an agreement cannot be reached between WFTV Channel 9 in Orlando and AT&T Uverse and that we may be loosing this channel.   is this true?   90% of my tv watching is on channel 9.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.