For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, December 30th, 2016 2:27 PM

WSB tv (ABC)

What is going on with the renewal of WSB channel 2 in Atlanta, also ABC. I understand we may lose this channel in a day or so, I sincerly hope this is resolved. I want to keep this channel as a part of my programming package. This is my primary local and World news channel. I hope this is resolved.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This has to be resolved. No one will stick with service that loses a major network. Is there a solution in sight? I was looking forward to the Florida/Iowa football game on January 2nd and thought for sure the problem would be resolved by then. I'm already getting an ear full from my wife about missing soaps. Please update your information to your customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

please inform me if At&t cut the station or  did the station pull their program ?  I will  leave At& t monday morning if I can not view my stations.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

No more ABC (wsoc) for Charlotte uverse. I know service changes a little bit we're talking a major network. So as I hear neighbors are being visited by sales people pushing AT&T, just makes me wonder if the new customers are being told, and maybe that's why they're offering newbies such major discounts while faithful customers are paying a fortune.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

As I understand it, AT&T cannot reach an agreement with COX MEDIA GROUP group, not each individual local affiliate.  Oh, and by the way, COX has reached an agreement with all except AT&T. What's up with that?

COX MEDIA GROUP NEWS

I have yet to read any mention of COX MEDIA GROUP by AT&T.

AT&T is pushing the narrative of blaming LOCAL affiliates; customers in 10 markets are without a service because of the greed of a many local affiliates.

Your customers are not stupid. 

[BTW Can't blame if feed was cut by local affiliates. ( IF ACCURATE). Go to an expensive restuarant, order big, tell owner you will negotiate menu price after eating. I'd pay to see that.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I find the words "fighting for you" insulting.  Of course U-versus is fighting for their shareholders, not us their customers.  Their next spin could well be a scenario saying if they have to pay more for their servilce they'll try, (before we which to Comcast, Dish etc), to say that they'll have to raise our rates. That's such a crock of xxxx!  We are not, nor will we be a winner in this U-verse fight.  This is capitalism, which I fully support, but almost certainly U-verse has over played their hand and now we will suffer. At least an airline that gets in, e.g dispute with a labor union and there is a strike has the good judgement not to say they're fighting for their customers while in the meantime their customers are stranded at airports around the world, missing meetings, vacations etc. U-verse is very simply fighting for their shareholder. "Fighting for you", assuming they mean "you" their customer which is of course is not the case someone in their customer relations department is producing the spin words, but of course executive management is studying and approving them, every word is just serving us a crock of xxxx.

To whom it may concern, If I miss the bowl games tomorrow, 1/2, let me absolutely assure you that by the end of January another service will be providing me coverage.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Yeah they're currently selling AT&T in the neighborhood for highly discounted prices. Unfortunately I can't afford those, being a faithful customer. But I doubt we'll get a discount as channels are removed from their lineup.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

AT&T, please resolvie the issue with WSB Channel 2 in Atlanta. This is our ABC station and one of the primary station we watch. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm so up set, this is my channel for news as well, does anyone know how long some thing like this can Take? I can't watch Kelly in the mornings and my GMA, world news tonight, my Entertainment Tonight, The Chew, they better be glad Dancing with the Stars is not on, I'm so upset, please figure this out quickly! 2017 is not starting off on the right foot! It's so hard to keep this message clean, when I really just want to cuss someone out!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Same here in Jacksonville Fl very upset - cancellig our servies if not resolved 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

That is not true you can get the Network Feeds by going to the network sites.  for ABC you can get your progam the day after they air at ABC.com,  CBS at CBS.com  NBC at NBC.com and Fox at Fox.com.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.