wptski's profile

Scholar

• 

158 Messages

Friday, December 6th, 2013 3:43 PM

WRA, browser not supported?

Today I get a popup stating that my browser isn't supported with a continue anyway and don't show this again.  It seems to work but it stated to use IE4 or higher and I'm using IE11!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

158 Messages

10 years ago

I had a problem with using PNC bank online and the fix was, ALT-T, Compatibility View Settings and uncheck MS Compatibility Lists.  That was unchecked so I checked it and popup is gone.

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi wptski,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the U-verse WRA. I am sure this will help others in the future that encounter the same issue.

-David T

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@wptski wrote:

Today I get a popup stating that my browser isn't supported with a continue anyway and don't show this again.  It seems to work but it stated to use IE4 or higher and I'm using IE11!

IE11, that's part of your issue.  I would do yourself a favor and uninstall 11 and 10 and go back to 9.  I realize that 11 is probably more of a fix to 10 than a new browser, but there are still way too many websites that aren't compatible with that piece of junk browser.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@wptski wrote:

IE11, that's part of your issue.  I would do yourself a favor and uninstall 11 and 10 and go back to 9.  I realize that 11 is probably more of a fix to 10 than a new browser, but there are still way too many websites that aren't compatible with that piece of junk browser.

Some of us don't have an option on what version of IE we use. If you're using Windows 8, you're getting IE10, and if you're on 8.1 you're getting 11.

Guru

• 

594 Messages

10 years ago

Or use Firefox or Google Chrome, anything but Internet Explorer!

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

@trparky wrote:

Or use Firefox or Google Chrome, anything but Internet Explorer!

IE isn't as bad as it once was. Plus if someone is using a RT device thier only choice is to use Internet Explorer.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

10 years ago

@americangame wrote:

IE isn't as bad as it once was. Plus if someone is using a RT device thier only choice is to use Internet Explorer.

Both true statements.  But I'd still rather use Chrome if I have the chance.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.