For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kh00800's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 1st, 2016 4:31 PM

VH1 Classic pulled from U200 without warning?

VH1 Classic has been part of U200 for all the years I have had U-verse TV, and today I find that I am "not subscribed to this channel"?  Absolutely no notice was given!  I could access it last night, but this morning - "poof" - gone!  Has it been pulled from all U-verse packages?  Very disappointing, AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Total crapola! Xfinity here I come.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

Notice was given in the routine way that AT&T announces U-verse channel line-up changes.  The actual text is:

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

This can be found here:

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

These are also published pretty much monthly on USA Today, and is included in your bill information each month.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Uverse is getting worse and worse. Channels being taken away, and constant addition of mass quantities if infomercial-only garbage channels, plus the signal drops 5 times a day. Personally I believe this is all on purpose to forcefully push people to direct TV so they don't have to maintain the uverse infrastructure. I have a feeling I won't be an att customer much longer
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.