sapphire68's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 24th, 2013 9:01 PM

Uverse tv menu help message center unable to delete messages

I am unable to delete messages in the message center on uverse tv, menu, help, message center.  Has anyone had this problem?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

JefferMC - Thanks for posting. Did you purposely leave your point out? Clearly, almost everyone got the message on their TV.

I have complained bitterly that the message does not say what the message is. It does not even give a "headline". I have been told that surveys indicate most customers prefer that. I cannot imagine how that could be. But, it explains why nothing is ever made more efficient - the process is rigged.

I was really ready to read about all the fixes in the update & navigated to read the message.

Imagine my dismay when I found the ad for a PPV fight. Yucha, no updates.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

aviewer, the point of my last post was a follow up to my earlier post where I feigned surprise that U-verse had a "message center".  A facility that I nearly totally ignore, because it's nothing but marketing.  I didn't realize that everyone was sent the popup message on 5/2 (right before my previous post, actually).  Perhaps even that's what sparked the OP's complaint.

In any case, I thought it ironic/amusing that I should be sent a reminder of a facility that I had just indicated I didn't know existed.  Sorry if the humour was lost on anyone.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

JefferMC - No problem - I have a severe case of monopostice. I tend to read one post at time without considering it part of a thread.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Comical that User Comunity accepted "Can't" as solution to how do I delete messages? 

It is just like our IT at work, they always claim success even if the problem is not fixed. They have metrics which are rigged, just like two party elections.

think the answer is unacceptible. and I have always missed having DELETE button on the remote. I will be moving back to D-TV as soon as U-verse trail period subscription rate goes up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.