For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rtman1218's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 19th, 2016 1:37 AM

Uverse rep lied and deceived

I need someone to contact me immediately from escalations or the office of the president!!!!!

I live in Texas and signed up for Fox sports programming because the rep indicated I would be able to watch professional sports in all the markets in the package....All the games are blacked out!!!I'm furious!!! I signed up for uverse on March 14....so will be definitely cancelling with the 30 day guarantee. I expect a full refund for the 4 days that I have had service and no additional fees!Uverse is an absolute joke!!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

From the Terms of Service.....

30-day Money Back Guarantee: Must cancel all AT&T U-verse services within 30 days from service activation. Adjustment provided for monthly recurring charges only. Customer is responsible for all additional charges, including but not limited to installation, activation, On Demand, Pay per View, international calls, other pay-per-use features, non-returned equipment charges, and any other one-time fees.

It will not be a 'full refund' as requested.  You will be responsible for any installation and/or activation fees.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

There were no activation or installation fees smarty

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

I have already read the 30 day guarantee...I do not need someone sending the wording to me

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Don't you think the proper thing to do is refund my 3 days of the package and delete the package from my contract? Instead of me shoving their equipment in the poor UPS guy's face ? Without costing me a dime? 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Rtman1218 wrote:

There were no activation or installation fees smarty

NO activation fee?  NO install fee?  Impressive.

Keep us apprised as the situation progresses.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

How is it impressive? If you sign up online you do not incur these fees.

[Please keep it courteous]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Rtman1218 wrote:

How is it impressive? If you sign up online you do not incur these fees.

[Please keep it courteous]

I've had Uverse for over 8 years so I'm not up-to-date on all of the current online offerings.

Former Employee

• 

74 Messages

8 years ago

Sounds like you may have been given some misinformation. AT&T has to follow the rules for blackouts which are created by the league which is broadcasting.

Fox Sports North does have access to regional games, but that isn't all the games. And you would still only be able to view games that were licensed and broadcasted on that channel, which aren't all games.

Considering these blackouts are out of our control (in fact the teams you want to watch have more of a say in it than we do) we likely wouldn't waive any activation or installation fees (if any are there).

You could write a letter to Corp. Office, I don't think they monitor this forum to much. I would suggest calling if you'd like to speak to a supervisor about the issue.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

Contact your States Attorney General. Place it in writing. 

AT&T Sales and Retention is made up of nothing more then BULLY's, Liars and Cowards. I'm guessing the working environment resembles a sweat shop atmosphere. 

You could never refer to them as salespeople. Because they are combative. Talking with them made me feel like i was in a war. You negotiate a sale. You don't dictate.

The AT&T's Retention Representative told me to go to Time Warner. 

Just remember. Word of mouth is the best advertising. Tell all about your terrible experience with AT&T. Since last Thursday ive told over 1000 people. Neighbors, church groups, councilmen and the Ohio State Attorney Generals Office. 

Bully's

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.