Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Uverse TV on Laptop???

Tutor

Uverse TV on Laptop???

Why can't I watch uverse on a laptop?  We are on vacation and want to watch while on the road?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Streaming is only available via the app and the app is only available on mobile devices.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

So the laptop is mobile... and apps are available? I am not impressed with how far behind Uverse is with technology... interesting how Netflix has it figured out
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎06-07-2018 12:40 PM

Download the app to a compatible device

Get the free U-verse app from the App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon app store. The app is compatible with:
  • iPhone®, iPad®, or iTouch® (iOS 9.3 and above)
  • Apple Watch®
  • Android® smartphones and tablets (OS 4.1 and above)
  • Android wearables (Android Wear OS)
  • Amazon Fire TV devices

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Tutor

Uverse goes away in 6 months. After 9 years I will move to something better.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

That is just stupid.  I don't own a mobile device so an "app" is useless to me.  I used to be able to watch on my laptop.  Why did they take that away? Very poor decision and will be changing to a different service.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support