For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Stevenm75's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 1:56 AM

Uverse TV on Laptop???

Why can't I watch uverse on a laptop?  We are on vacation and want to watch while on the road?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Streaming is only available via the app and the app is only available on mobile devices.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Download the app to a compatible device

Get the free U-verse app from the App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon app store. The app is compatible with:
  • iPhone®, iPad®, or iTouch® (iOS 9.3 and above)
  • Apple Watch®
  • Android® smartphones and tablets (OS 4.1 and above)
  • Android wearables (Android Wear OS)
  • Amazon Fire TV devices

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

So the laptop is mobile... and apps are available? I am not impressed with how far behind Uverse is with technology... interesting how Netflix has it figured out

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Uverse goes away in 6 months. After 9 years I will move to something better.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

That is just stupid.  I don't own a mobile device so an "app" is useless to me.  I used to be able to watch on my laptop.  Why did they take that away? Very poor decision and will be changing to a different service.

• 

4 Messages

I agree. I just moved from xfinity mainly because of internet but missing the functionality of their xfinity cable. was able to watch on laptop and mainly also watch your dvr recording from anywhere (travel, gym etc). Hope att gets these features soon like they promised otherwise I will be moving to something else?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

The DirecTV app offers DVR content. Just another reason for AT&T to push DirecTV and allow Uverse to stand still.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.