Helpful Links

Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

Tutor

Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

I am trying to watch The View on my computer.  I click on ATT UVERSE logo which is listed on the authorization page.  Then I get this error:  

{"code":422,"message":"Invalid Request","description":"Mandatory field has not been provided: auth_client_id is required"}
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

Have you tried going through U-verse.Com and seeing if you can watch it that way?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thank you for your response, Jeff.  I appreciate your taking the time and I will try your suggestion today and report back.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
Tutor

FABULOUS Jeff!!!  That worked!  I had no idea uverse.com even existed.  Thanks again!

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

You're welcome.  The ABC site may be having some issues running their authentication code for AT&T users, or it could be that the AT&T authentication system is having some issues with your account.  If it works on U-verse.COM, then that (a) gives you a way to watch it and (b) provides additional troubleshooting info if the ABC site issues continue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support