Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

Highlighted
Tutor

Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

I am trying to watch The View on my computer.  I click on ATT UVERSE logo which is listed on the authorization page.  Then I get this error:  

{"code":422,"message":"Invalid Request","description":"Mandatory field has not been provided: auth_client_id is required"}
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by JefferMC
‎02-17-2017 8:22 AM

Re: Uverse - Can't get Authorization to Watch ABC show on my computer.

Have you tried going through U-verse.Com and seeing if you can watch it that way?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thank you for your response, Jeff.  I appreciate your taking the time and I will try your suggestion today and report back.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
Tutor

FABULOUS Jeff!!!  That worked!  I had no idea uverse.com even existed.  Thanks again!

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

You're welcome.  The ABC site may be having some issues running their authentication code for AT&T users, or it could be that the AT&T authentication system is having some issues with your account.  If it works on U-verse.COM, then that (a) gives you a way to watch it and (b) provides additional troubleshooting info if the ABC site issues continue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support