Jth813's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 27th, 2014 12:41 AM

UVerse TV Navigation

When is AT&T going to fix the navigation for On demand?  I changed to the list view but thats just as bad.  Who came up with the navigation menu's and why are they so unbelievably slow?? Geez, even scrolling through the guide is slow but when you attempt to look for on demand options, the loading of each section just clocks.  Too many clicks, not intuitive, extremely poor design.  Is this going to be fixed or should I just cancel this feature?  In today's world with the techology out there, whoever approved this for the company should be ashamed of themselves and then be fired!

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

No feature will satisfy everyone. Sounds you should cancel.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Jth813 wrote:

When is AT&T going to fix the navigation for On demand?  I changed to the list view but thats just as bad.  Who came up with the navigation menu's and why are they so unbelievably slow?? Geez, even scrolling through the guide is slow but when you attempt to look for on demand options, the loading of each section just clocks.  Too many clicks, not intuitive, extremely poor design.  Is this going to be fixed or should I just cancel this feature?  In today's world with the techology out there, whoever approved this for the company should be ashamed of themselves and then be fired!

It's actually faster than it was when the new (but not improved, necessarily) format was rolled out.  It's not bad, just a bit of a stretch to get there.  That being said, if you know the show's name, the Search function will bring it up, too.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.