Explore & discover

Helpful Links

U-verse on the go

Contributor

U-verse on the go

How do i sign in and watch u-verse and recorded shows from my laptop?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎05-07-2019 6:41 AM

Re: U-verse on the go

The Uverse app is compatible with:

• iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® (iOS 9.3 and above)
  • Android® smartphones and tablets (OS 4.4 and above)
  • Android wearables (Android WearTM OS) Amazon Fire TV devices
  •  

You can watch LIVE and ON DEMAND programs and program your DVR with the app.  DVR content is not available to watch. on the app or remotely. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Do U-Verse plan on additional option to watch recorded shows on the go and this didn't answer question regarding watching from laptop because you can't add app to laptop.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

The option to watch recorded programs remotely has never been available with UVerse.  So the answer to your first question is "No".

If your computer does not utilize one of the formats listed (and it most likely does not), then the answer to your second question is also "No".  Some customers have posted about a program that will convert Android apps for access on PCs but others have stated that it didn't work.

It is what it is.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support