Helpful Links

U-verse TV Troubleshooting

Community Support

Below are some helpful articles to troubleshoot your U-verse TV service! If you need immediate assistance, we highly recommend using our Troubleshoot and Resolve tool which allows you to troubleshoot on your desktop.

Features

New TV Features - What was changed? What was added? 

New AT&T Remote Features  - What was changed? What was added? 

Getting a new television? Check out this article for some helpful hints when hooking it up!

Possible Outage - Service down? This article will explain how you can check for an outage.

How to Troubleshoot your DVR/Receivers - Symptoms: Loss of Recordings, Resets, Reboots, Pixelation and Freeze.

How to Troubleshoot your Wireless Receiver - Symptoms: Loss of Recordings, Resets, Reboots, Pixelation and Freeze.

Learn how the receiver environment can impact service here

Remote Troubleshooting 

Was your remote working? Not it isn't? Click here to for fast troubleshooting steps to resolve this.  

Need to program you remote? Click here to learn how to program it

How to Return U-verse Equipment? 

For DIRECTV troubleshooting, click here!

For U-verse Internet Troubleshooting, click here!

For U-verse Billing Assistance, click here!

For Landline and DSL Billing Assistance, click here!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Contributor

This set top box does not match the account settings
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

freezing

Why does my tv freeze or go black?  my daughter also has att and the same thing is happening to her.  Att is not a good product.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support