For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
HDPersinger's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 19th, 2015 2:35 PM

U-Verse Receiver Reset - Stumped...

Ok. I am stumped at this point. No matter what receiver I tried in one of my bedroom (I have multiple receivers) I am unable to reset and get a signal. I went as far as running a brand new cable from the room (TV) to the splitter in the attic (even replaced the splitter) with no luck. It is worth mentioning that all other TVs/Receivers work great that are plugged into the same splitter (old and new). Whenever I power up the receiver, the power light comes on along with the link, HD, and record lights. I can hold the reset button down for 5 minutes and nothing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

my thoughts,

I wish this was the case.... Not that easy though. My U-Verse line comes in to a Diplexer (Connected to VDSL). My U-Verse Internet/Wi-Fi/Phone box is connected to the "Combined" connection  point. All of my TV's feed off of the HPNA/TVRF connection point via a Splitter. The other TV's connected to this splitter work just fine... this one that I mentioned had the issue. If I provide the GUID number to Tech Support, should they be able to see this box as well as all of my boxes?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.