U-Verse Channel Lineup?

Contributor

U-Verse Channel Lineup?

I am kind of frustrated because there is not an option on the U-Verse Website to print the channel lineup, it just has a popup box that comes up and it doesn't even let you print it!    I really need to know what channels I get for my U-Family TV package.   Can someone help me with this issue I have?    I called the technician on his cell phone but he said they were out of them and have been for 6 weeks now.   So I hope someone has a solution to it. 

Message 1 of 6 (7,379 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by texasguy37 (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: U-Verse Channel Lineup?

[ Edited ]

jpsimon78 -
Pull up this page - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime...

enter your zip, enter your package in view by package, sort by channel number

click printer friendly version & print

Change sort to channel ID - repeat

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (7,369 Views)

Dont get this plan, unless you like to shop or pray

Message 3 of 6 (5,638 Views)
Contributor

This Didn't work for me... I need a Channel Lineup for 78130 Comal County. U-Family Package...

Message 4 of 6 (1,384 Views)
Scholar

Message 5 of 6 (1,339 Views)
Administrator

Your channel lineup varies based on geographic location and TV package subscription.

Learn how to view complete listings of your channel lineup online, TV or our U-verse app.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (1,190 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.