Bandit5160's profile

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

Thursday, January 5th, 2012 5:31 PM

Closed

This board has gotten OUT OF HAND

No one can say anything without being attacked and ridiculed.  People here seem to jsut like to try to make others look stupid.  Its obviously not possible to have an intelligent discussion about ANYTHING here!  I try to make a good post, but someone ALWAYS has to try and twist my words around and make it look like I said something that I did not say!  What is the deal here- am I doing something wrong?  Do I not have a right to post here?  I am a paying AT&T sub with U-450, Intenet MAX Plus and Voice Unlimited, so I'd say that makes me MORE than qualified!  I think apologies are in order from a couple of people who have inappropraitely responded to my posts.  There should be a "report post" button on this board so that we can have moderators get rid of things that are out of line here anyway!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@Bandit5160 wrote:

No one can say anything without being attacked and ridiculed.  People here seem to jsut like to try to make others look stupid.  Its obviously not possible to have an intelligent discussion about ANYTHING here!  I try to make a good post, but someone ALWAYS has to try and twist my words around and make it look like I said something that I did not say!  What is the deal here- am I doing something wrong?  Do I not have a right to post here?  I am a paying AT&T sub with U-450, Intenet MAX Plus and Voice Unlimited, so I'd say that makes me MORE than qualified!  I think apologies are in order from a couple of people who have inappropriate responded to my posts.  There should be a "report post" button on this board so that we can have moderators get rid of things that are out of line here anyway!

There is.  Under Options, there is the item "Report Inappropriate Content".  If you feel that a message in not within the forum guidelines, you can report it to the moderator.

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

12 years ago

I agree Bandit160 i know i have been attacked a few times for voicing my opinion i wont name any names .

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks ever so much, Texas Guy.  I will be using this feature as needed in the future.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

12 years ago

I think there may be some "jaded" old-timers on this board that might be sick of answering endlesss, repetitive questions, but keep hanging around.  Sometimes people need to learn to "retire"....

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

12 years ago

@rt123 wrote:
I agree Bandit160 i know i have been attacked a few times for voicing my opinion i wont name any names .

It's fine to voice your opinion. No one is going to deny you that right.  However, you starting 6 or 7 threads on the same subject is what everyone had a problem with.  All that does is clutter up the board and forces the moderators to move the threads or lock them.

Professor

• 

2K Messages

12 years ago

I agree with oufanindallas. People get tired of the "OMG!! THEY'RE GOING TO LOOSE THIS CHANNEL" Chicken Little sky-is-falling threads. It seems that you have a reputation for such threads.

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

12 years ago

I was just concerned at the time but now that deal is stetted we can move on geeeez man you don't have to bite my head off this is a free forum .

• 

4.4K Messages

12 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic is off topic for the boards.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.