For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Ncharger's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, August 8th, 2014 2:34 AM

TV pixellation and stutter New Uverse customer

I just had my ATT Uverse installed last week and have had issues with picture pixellation and picture stuttering since day 1 both on my wireless receiver and wired receiver. The Uverse tech who wired the house used the existing coax from my prior DirecTV and was here no more than an hour. Did he do a horrible job or is this how the Uverse picture is supposed to look! It literally looks like every channel is floating on the screen. I have both receiver connected via HDMI. I've already tried powering all down and rebooting but the picture almost looks worse. I'm seriously thinking of canceling and going back to DirecTV if this keeps up!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

This was a new install but used my existing runs from my prior DirecTV service...didint even change the coax splitter, it still says DirecTV. No new drops or Cat5e which i am upset about because I thought that was the best way. It's only been one week since the service was installed and I'm really upset with this new service. I want a tech to come out and redo the install but will I have to pay a fee this time?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.