For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What channel can I watch CBS shows on?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Is negotiating still going on with Raybourn communications?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I would like to know my options for cancelling my services for AT&T's breach of contract for failure to provide the contracted channels with my agreement. [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We watch a lot of shows on fox TV. Will look into changing service if not available to us.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Still missing local channels and now my contract is up and have just had a bill increase. AT&T can expect a cancelation call tomorrow. I will be switching to cable one. It is sad I enjoyed Uverse until the last month. Poor costumer service and now loss of programing. And no I do not want to switch to Direct TV.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I will look into another service if I can no longer view CBS shows and local news on channel 19.

This is ridiculous my bill continues to go up even though I'm a long time U-verse customer.  We get no breaks only in our service.  Unacceptable!!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Do you have an answer for all of the customers about the restoration of these channels? We are still paying for the removed channels, channels which our contracts stated we would have in our lineup.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

A business dispute between AT&T and Raycom Media means that I have no ABC affiliate and my local NBC station is also gone.  This is unacceptable! I'm seriously considering  dropping U-Verse,  streaming local news,  and getting Hulu. AT&T is trying to bully us back to  Direct TV so that they can make more $$$. Big mistake! 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

ATT....SUCKS....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

A t tee sukx sucks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.