trah352's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 23rd, 2017 6:09 AM

TV Series. ER

Channel POP 1185 is airing ER, however, it only goes to Season 6.  When will Season 7 be available?

I've watched all seasons so far and have been patiently waiting for Season 7.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

While POP "nabbed exclusive rights to the full, 331-episode, 15-year run of ER", it is up to the network (POP) as to when and what is aired.

POP naps ER series

In other words, AT&T has no control over the content shown on a certain network.  Be patient.  Smiley Wink

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Omg, here it is August 2017 n the t.v. series E.R. is only showing seasons 1-6 over n over n over, really? You bought the rights to all 331 episodes why do you keep showing 1-6 i believe more ppl would watch if you continue with ALL seasons ALL 331 episodes,

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Loveme3322 wrote:
Omg, here it is August 2017 n the t.v. series E.R. is only showing seasons 1-6 over n over n over, really? You bought the rights to all 331 episodes why do you keep showing 1-6 i believe more ppl would watch if you continue with ALL seasons ALL 331 episodes,

POP-TV bought the rights.  You should contact them here https://www.poptv.com/feedback

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I pay a lot for AT&T and especially Directv why can't POP TV show all the episodes of ER instead of starting with 1994 & stopping around episode 5 in 2000 they need to show the complete 15 seasons & stop repeating them over & over again. It is insulting my intelligence, is anyone else out there insulted ?  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Yes I agree!! I've watched it over and over and please lets get passed season 6!  Why aren't we being able to watch season 7 and so on??

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Why aren't we season any other seasons other then 1 thru 6? Ready for season 7 already....

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Contact POP-TV using the link above. 

*smdh*

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Are you shaking it up & down or sideways ?? Yes I did contact POP TV. No response as of yet.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I did not say AT&T was the problem "SMDH" . I am tired of watching ER from 1994 until 4 or 5 episodes into 2000 so I AM NOT going to watch until they show when it ended in 2008. Just show all the episodes and seasons, is that too much to ask? 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

You'll need to ask POP-TV that question since AT&T has no control over the content provided by an independent network.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.