James92se's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 4th, 2012 1:05 AM

Suddenly can't use Showtime Anytime - says I don't have Showtime subscription even though I do

What's up with this? This has been working just fine the past few weeks. Now suddenly when I long in it says "sorry you must have a Showtime subscription" and says to contact my provider to sign up. I AM signed up (U300) and am watching Showtime right now as I type this. Pretty frustrating. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

It seems to be working now.  I can log in.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

I see the same thing.  I suggest that you wait and try again later.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Same here.  UverseOnline.att.com presents the following error page - on ANY page when logged in:

----------

Error

An error has occurred

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are experiencing difficulty processing your request. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please visit our FAQ page for further troubleshooting.

----------

I contacted support.  That was awesome.  I told them about the error message, they asked for a phone number to call if by chance I got disconnected...  Then they killed my internet for a few minutes and never called.

HBOGO, Showtimeanytime, uverseonline - it's all dead right now.  I don't see anywhere where a status update might show.  If you go to support, prepare for them to kill your internet.  

I also noticed that I was in a 5 person queue - which for late on a Saturday night I don't think is normal.  A lot of people are affected.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Ahh so it must be a U-Verse wide issue and not just an issue with my account. I'll make sure to check it again tomorrow. I have noticed my internet to be intermittenty crazy slow or down off and on all day, not sure if that's related. 

Kind of funny in a sad way about them getting your number in case of disconnecting, then disconnecting and killing your internet and never calling back. lol

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I got through to tier 2 support and they said the problem was related to Huricane Sandy problems on the east coast. Seems strange for the problem to begin tionight.????? Will try again tomorrow.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

I am in St. Louis, and I still have the Showtime channels and The Movie Channels. What is happening now could be related to multiple showings of the same Showtime and The Movie Channel movies with only one channel having the correct name for the movie. This was talked about in another thread.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I still can't log on to showtime and it's getting very frustrating dealing with the dimwits at ATT.  Try to call and you have to deal with some stupid computer that doesn't understand what you're saying, even tried to send a tech out to my house.  Once I did get in touch with a real person I was told to log in to my account and purchase showtime(even though I already have it), and I would be issued a new user name and password at no charge. That would work I guess but as soon as you log in it knows what you have and it's impossible to purchase showtime if you already have it.  Why make it so hard to reach a real person? One that knows something!!!!  What a total waste of time.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@jimmer256 wrote:

I still can't log on to showtime and it's getting very frustrating dealing with the dimwits at ATT.  Try to call and you have to deal with some stupid computer that doesn't understand what you're saying, even tried to send a tech out to my house.  Once I did get in touch with a real person I was told to log in to my account and purchase showtime(even though I already have it), and I would be issued a new user name and password at no charge. That would work I guess but as soon as you log in it knows what you have and it's impossible to purchase showtime if you already have it.  Why make it so hard to reach a real person? One that knows something!!!!  What a total waste of time.

The simple, no brainer solution is to send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.