PJWyble's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 26th, 2013 4:37 PM

Stream the Longhorn Network on my computer?

Is it possible to stream the Longhorn Network on my computer?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Currently, no. Sometime soon, that ability will exist for those who subscribe to the channel.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Will it be in time for the game on 8/31?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Your guess is as good as mine on that one.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It is available now. But it doesn't show up on the list of providers. Its tricky. What you have to do is go to espn3.com select ATT Uverse as your provider and sign in. Then go to longhorn network and click watch live and it works. I did it the other day and worked.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

You can also use the link below:

www.espn.go.com/longhornnetwork/player

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

From the link below:

AT&T and ESPN have signed a deal that gives U-verse TV subs access to the Longhorn Network’s authenticated TV Everywhere service on Apple iOS devices and on PC browsers at www.longhornNetwork.com.  

The app delivers a live stream and other mobile features associated with the network, dedicated to the University of Texas. AT&T is getting access to the network’s TVE app as the Longhorns get ready to open up the 2013 college football season Saturday night, when they take on the New Mexico State Aggies.

According to data associated with the app, other pay TV providers that carry the Longhorn Network and have TV Everywhere rights include Charter Communications, Cox Communications, Grande Communications, and Verizon FiOS TV. Google Fiber, Consolidated Communications, En-Touch Systems, E-Tex Communications, Bay City Cablevision, Mid-Coast Cablevision and Texas Mid-Gulf Cablevision also carry the channel.

“We are excited to offer our AT&T U-verse customers access to Longhorn Network virtually wherever – and whenever – they like, on the screen that they choose,” said Aaron Slator, president of content and advertising sales for AT&T, in a statement.

“Together with AT&T U-verse, we are serving University of Texas sports fans and adding value to customers’ subscriptions by delivering access to Longhorn Network’s must-have programming anytime, virtually anywhere in time for all the action and excitement of college football,” added Disney and ESPN Media Networks EVP David Preschlack.

http://www.multichannel.com/distribution/longhorn-network-att-u-verse-kick-tv-everywhere-deal/145188

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.