A

• 

25.7K Messages

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 7:10 PM

Closed

Still no Hallmark channel

Wondering if U verse is ever going to get the Hallmark channel. One reason I switched back to cable after two months. They'd better do something about this because they are losing business and customers.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Hi zoey5552,

Thank you for sharing your opinions with us, they are highly valued! In case You didn't know, You can make channel requests here. This is the best way to let AT&T know which channels are desired by it's customers or potensial customers.

Please let me know if you have any other questions:)

Thanks again,

Dmitriy.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I was voicing my opinion like everyone else. Not having the Hallmark channel was one of the issues I had with U verse as I said. There were others. Adding them all up, I chose to leave...this is a forum and I am voicing my concern over some of AT&T's services like everyone else. I did not however say it with hatred like I have seen some posts here.  This was my experience. Isn't this what a forum is for? I am not stirring the pot but expressing why I left U verse and internet. You can make your own decisions on what service you want.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

If your goal wasn't to stir the pot then why exactly did you post something about it? This is an original topic so you wern't replying to someone's question.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I thought we could post any concern we had. I will ask another administator about his. Smiley Indifferent

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@zoey5552 wrote:

I thought we could post any concern we had. I will ask another administator about his. Smiley Indifferent

I think what everyone is trying to understand is why you, not being a U-verse TV customer and not wanting to be a U-verse TV customer, would have such a concern about the Hallmark Channel not being in the channel lineup that you would create a thread about it on a U-verse TV forum.

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

Yea Uverse has already had 1000 posts about Hallmark channel the person who put this thread up there is not a customer anymore why would they be concerned about what in Uverse's lineup .

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Because I was reconsidering my decision to come back...just weighing my options here...and this is my post. I can discuss anything issue I have. I am done with this post now...obviously! Cat Tongue

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@zoey5552 wrote:

Because I was reconsidering my decision to come back...just weighing my options here...and this is my post. I can discuss anything issue I have. I am done with this post now...obviously! Cat Tongue

If true, this was an odd comment:  "I do have an AT&T cell which I am very happy with...but the TV and internet....no thank you! Just what you prefer I guess!"

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'll offer this up, given that I came here to see if the Hallmark fiasco with Uverse had been resolved and I see the terse attitudes being displayed here. You have sealed the fate of Uverse with THIS customer so yes zoey5552 may be correct in saying that Uverse is losing customers based on the decision to not carry any of the Hallmark Channels because they will not be gaining THIS customer. My better half watches Hallmark more than any other channel so when moving to a new location where Uverse is offered, the decision to NOT go with Uverse is SOLELY based on the fact that they do not have Hallmark in the lineup. Your display of the customer base going from 2.7 to 4.8 million customers proves absolutely nothing with regard to LOST customers or customers that choose to forgo the Uverse lineup because Hallmark is not included. All it says is the customer base has increased 2.1 million for SOME reason. If Uverse had included Hallmark, the customer base could be 6.9 million (for an arbitrary example, much like your 4.8 million correlation to Hallmark vs. non-Hallmark). If texasguy37 is any example of the administrators on this forum, AT&T will continue to NOT get my business. And if the other complaints about slow speeds and modems failing...then all the more reason to stick with Charter who carries Hallmark and consistently provides me with 40-60mbps internet speeds, all over a modem that I have (literally) had running for 16 months without cycling power...that is what I call rock solid performance.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

zoey5552 has had 21 posts since she announced she was leaving U-Verse on September 28, 2012. She must be friends with Larry11 aka Paul 416 aka many other numerous names who has posted too many times to count after leaving U-Verse for his beloved Comcast.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.