ginnpr's profile

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

Thursday, July 17th, 2014 6:36 PM

Sports Multiview

Curious as to why Sports Multiview does not have "yes - msg - sny" listed in the listings and also why are channels that I do not receive also listed.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

ginnpr - The mymultiview is automatically attached to the favorites lists. It is not a good practice to apply the same list to two different processes, but that is the way it is designed.

You can build up to five lists. When you click mymultiview it asks which list you want to use.

Do you know how to build a Favorites list?

The long way is MENU - Right arrow to Options/Channel options/Favorite Channels

The short way is ENTER (bottom rught of number pad)/ Channnel down to Edit/add Favorites.

Once you have created & named a list you can add/ delete channels while watching that channel and pressing ENTER - down arrow to add to favorites ( It will say remove after it is added)

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

ginnpr - Because it is designed for easy implementation, not actual use. Since it is useless for channels that do not appear on the screen, you should be able to set the order to make the screen meaningful. You should be able to remove channels you do not want.

If you want a custom multiview, build my multiview. I have not looked at multiview since they implemented multiple favorites. Maybe you can have multiple mutiviews?? At least you are not stuck with a conflict, like you were when there was just one favorites list for both the guide and the multiview.

I did look at my multiview & see it does handle the multiple favorites list. So I created a list with three items that does not hurt my Favorites guide list. Now, if they would only put the three small views along the bottom of the screen & fill the rest of the screen with a 16:9 HD display, then it would be usable & stop my stomach from churning.

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the reply - if I were to make a smaller favorites list - how would I put that in the multiview setup.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

This answer is for My Multiview but does not address the question. Sports Multiview is basically useless if it displays channels I don't subscribe to.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

Post 2 answers the OP & offers an alternative.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.