Ish Kabibble's profile

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

Friday, November 2nd, 2012 8:54 PM

Showtime is messed up.

For some reason the Showrime Extreme and Showrime Showcase channels are Showing the same programming as the regular Showrime channel. Strange.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Update: It's 8 am here (Eastern standard time) and I have all my Showtime channels back to normal. So I hope this is the case for all of you as well.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

Three copies of Eclipse all at once?  That is messed up!

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

Movie Channel Extra is showing the same programing as Movie Channel. This is wierd.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

11 years ago

The actual video content or the guide data?

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

Actual video content.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I have this problem too, and I have Comcast. They are running a scroll on the bottom every so often saying this is because of the Huricane Sandy. 4 of the 7 Showtime channels are now running regular SHowtime's feed. I guess the east coast transmitters got damaged in the storm. I have emailed them through the website asking how long this is going to be happening and I am waiting for a response. At least regular showtime is still working so we can see Dexter, right 🙂 I will let you know what they tell me. I am also glad it's not a problem with my local cable.

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

@Bikeman470 wrote:

I have this problem too, and I have Comcast. They are running a scroll on the bottom every so often saying this is because of the Huricane Sandy. 4 of the 7 Showtime channels are now running regular SHowtime's feed. I guess the east coast transmitters got damaged in the storm. I have emailed them through the website asking how long this is going to be happening and I am waiting for a response. At least regular showtime is still working so we can see Dexter, right 🙂 I will let you know what they tell me. I am also glad it's not a problem with my local cable.

Thanks for the info. I have also emailed Showtime. It is nice to know it's not a Uverse thing.

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

From Showtime. " Hello Michael,

Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy we are temporarily transmitting Showtime across several of our multiplex channels. We are working rigorously to restore these channel feeds as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Showtime Customer Service"

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I got the exact same form answer when I emailed them. I was hoping for a little more detail as to what exactly blew down or whatever but this is all I got. Does anyone know exactly where Showtime transmits from for the east coast feed? Is it in NewYork?

"Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy we are temporarily transmitting Showtime across several of our multiplex channels.
We are working rigorously to restore these channel feeds as soon as
possible."

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.