Showtime On Demand

Showtime On Demand

I got to the Showtime on Demand portion of the On Demand channel, but couldn't watch any shows (I never got prompts to pay).  I don't subscribe to Showtime.  Do I have to subscribe to Showtime to get Showtime On Demand?  I didn't see where that was included in the Showtime package, and don't want to sign up for Showtime if it doesn't come with the On Demand bit.  I want to see S2 of Homeland, and it's on Showtime On Demand.

Message 1 of 4 (2,407 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author texgeekboy
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Showtime On Demand

Yes, each on demand premium service is included with the regular scheduled service - Also, the corresponding web access is included,
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (2,406 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author texgeekboy

texgeekboy wrote:

I got to the Showtime on Demand portion of the On Demand channel, but couldn't watch any shows (I never got prompts to pay).  I don't subscribe to Showtime.  Do I have to subscribe to Showtime to get Showtime On Demand?  I didn't see where that was included in the Showtime package, and don't want to sign up for Showtime if it doesn't come with the On Demand bit.  I want to see S2 of Homeland, and it's on Showtime On Demand.

If you do not subscribe to Showtime (ie: pay), you do not have access to their On Demand programming.

If you're a "paying customer" to any premium channels (HBO/Cinemax/Showtime/etc.), you have access to their On Demand and to any programming available online via their website.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (2,400 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)

Yor can get Showtime by itself, included in the Movie Pack, U-300 or U-450. Promotions are frequently run. Call the sales office on Monday and see what they have.

I know the Movie Pack is $20 normally, but the upgrade to U-300 is less than $20. If you just want Showtime by itself, I think that's $14.

Message 4 of 4 (2,350 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.