texgeekboy's profile

Teacher

• 

42 Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2013 11:24 PM

Showtime On Demand

I got to the Showtime on Demand portion of the On Demand channel, but couldn't watch any shows (I never got prompts to pay).  I don't subscribe to Showtime.  Do I have to subscribe to Showtime to get Showtime On Demand?  I didn't see where that was included in the Showtime package, and don't want to sign up for Showtime if it doesn't come with the On Demand bit.  I want to see S2 of Homeland, and it's on Showtime On Demand.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

Yes, each on demand premium service is included with the regular scheduled service - Also, the corresponding web access is included,

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@texgeekboy wrote:

I got to the Showtime on Demand portion of the On Demand channel, but couldn't watch any shows (I never got prompts to pay).  I don't subscribe to Showtime.  Do I have to subscribe to Showtime to get Showtime On Demand?  I didn't see where that was included in the Showtime package, and don't want to sign up for Showtime if it doesn't come with the On Demand bit.  I want to see S2 of Homeland, and it's on Showtime On Demand.

If you do not subscribe to Showtime (ie: pay), you do not have access to their On Demand programming.

If you're a "paying customer" to any premium channels (HBO/Cinemax/Showtime/etc.), you have access to their On Demand and to any programming available online via their website.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

Yor can get Showtime by itself, included in the Movie Pack, U-300 or U-450. Promotions are frequently run. Call the sales office on Monday and see what they have.

I know the Movie Pack is $20 normally, but the upgrade to U-300 is less than $20. If you just want Showtime by itself, I think that's $14.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.