woodybass's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 21st, 2010 1:47 AM

Closed

Setting up favorites online

We just had U-verse set up yesterday and I've already encountered something weird going on with setting up favorites. As the tech who set up everything suggested, it is much easier to define favorites via the web interface; however, when we go to the TV interface and check under the Favorites option, we see none of the channels that we set up via the web interface. Am I missing something obvious here?  I don't really mind using the TV interface, but if the web interface is supposed to work, then that's the way we'd prefer to set up favorites. And FWIW, shows that we've set to record via the web interface are showing up on the TV interface, so it's apparent that there's communication between the two....

Thanks in advance,

Woody

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@Izmirian wrote:
I have the same problem. I don't want to set the favorites one by one from my remote. I did select them online but looks like two systems don't talk to each other. I did the soft restart but didn't help. Any direction is much appreciated

You cannot setup your favorites list online.  You must set them up from the TV on each receiver that you wish to have a favorites list.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

14 years ago

Try pressing and holding the power button on the stb until the lights blink.  This will cause it to do a soft reboot.  Maybe your favorites will show up.  I don't know if this will resolve the problem, I just thought it is worht a try.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have the same problem. I don't want to set the favorites one by one from my remote. I did select them online but looks like two systems don't talk to each other. I did the soft restart but didn't help. Any direction is much appreciated

• 

4.4K Messages

11 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.