Series recording schedule for EPL games on FSC HD (Ch 1654) is missing games

Mentor

Series recording schedule for EPL games on FSC HD (Ch 1654) is missing games

I was hoping someone would be able to check something for me.  With the EPL starting this weekend I went on my guide with the intent of replacing the series recording for Ch 654 (FSC SD) with Ch 1654 (FSC HD), when I went to the first game this weekend and set it to 'Any time / Any day' and 'First Run only' it only got 2 games.  Looking at the FSC SD series that is already set up it has way more.  I checked and there should be 3 games scheduled on Saturday and 1 on Sunday based off the series currently scheduled for the SD channel (not to mention any others for upcoming weeks that the HD series recording did not pick up).

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this same issue or if someone could try and let me know their results.

I even went as far as rebooting the gateway and the DVR.  To note this same issue persists with the Web DVR guide / interface.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Series recording schedule for EPL games on FSC HD (Ch 1654) is missing games

You need to delete the SD series recording and then setup the HD series recording; otherwise, the HD series recording will not select all of the episodes.  

I set up as HD series recording as Any day, anytime and First run only.  The series shows that 9 episodes are schedule.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Mentor

Re: Series recording schedule for EPL games on FSC HD (Ch 1654) is missing games

Thanks TexasGuy that did the trick now seeing 9 scheduled also.
Message 3 of 4
Expert

You're welcome!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support