SWRV - Music Video Channel

Expert

SWRV - Music Video Channel

[ Edited ]

On page 8 of the Spring 2011 UGuide, it mentions a new music video channel that will be added along with the Music Choice App on April 1st.  The new channel will be SWRV, and it will available in both SD (channel 501) and HD (channel 1501).  The link below from Wikipedia describes the channel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWRV

Message 1 of 20 (6,105 Views)
Expert

Re: SWRV - Music Video Channel

Both channels are now live.

Message 16 of 20 (5,276 Views)

[ Edited ]

I had to the STB/DVR Reboot to get the music choice app and SWRV channels to show up. Now I can listen to real oldies station Classic Alternative! Thanks ATT for Finally Dumping Urge and bringing back Music Choice!

Message 17 of 20 (5,270 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Watching "Level 10" on SWRV now.  Perfect for frequent texters.  Since I'm old and still pay 15 cents per text, I'll let ya'll drive. Smiley Happy

Haven't watched the other programs yet.

At least videos are playing somewhere, somehow.

Message 18 of 20 (5,255 Views)

Hey I'm just glad we have a music channel thatv plays music again. Like how MTV use to and then it turned into garbage.

Message 19 of 20 (5,202 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

And HD option is nice, much bigger picture and louder sound. Smiley Very Happy

Not crazy about the Majority Rules off to the right, though; and the bottom part.  Wish they'd just make it full screen--but that's our TMI/ADHD society. Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 20 (5,179 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.