bradg27's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, August 15th, 2014 1:20 AM

SEC Network, (U200, Kansas City, MO) not working

I have U200 and live in Missouri (an SEC state) near Kansas City, but when I go to SEC Network, it says I'm not subscribed to this channel.  How do I get it working?  Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

10 years ago

I suggest y'all call 'em back and when they tell you that you MUST have U-300 to get SEC.....read them this quote from the AT&T U-verse web site...regarding the SEC channel.  Note the underlined portion:

"You can watch classic SEC games including BCS and SEC Championship games, rivalry games, and other classic regular season and bowl games, plus Spring Football games and Pro Days. The SEC Network will also cover campus life and culture from around the conference.

AT&T U-verse is the first national distributor to secure the SEC Network and bring you the best seat in the house or on the go!

Important Note

U-verse Package: U200 in SEC states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Texas) and U300 everywhere else. U-verse App: Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Data charges may apply. SEC ESPN Network is a trademark of ESPN, Inc. All rights reserved. TV-Everywhere services subject to availability."

That quote is lifted directly from the web site and pasted here.

Phil

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@bradg27 wrote:

I have U200 and live in Missouri (an SEC state) near Kansas City, but when I go to SEC Network, it says I'm not subscribed to this channel.  How do I get it working?  Thanks.

Reboot your RG and see if it shows up.

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

10 years ago

yea the channel should of been showing up since the first week of august.....they been playing a continous video loop on the channel for the last couple of weeks

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Rebooting the RG did not fix the problem.  Still getting the same message.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I just got off the phone with them about the same problem and they're telling me that we have to upgrade to U300 even though everything they put out says all of Missouri is included.  So tired of the lies from AT&T.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

They seem to have realized their mistake and corrected it.  It started working for me this morning, without any action on my part.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

My guess is there was an error with your zip code not being included as a location in an SEC state.  Glad it's working now.  Enjoy watching!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.