A

• 

25.7K Messages

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 9:13 PM

SEC Network Overflow Channel

AT&T U-Verse: Channel 607 (standard definition) or 1607 in HD, with overflow games on 608-610 SD or 1608-1610 HD

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

I am getting the SEC Network fine on 607 and 1607. However, I am not seeing the overflow channels on 608-610 and 1608-1610. I unplugged the Gateway for ten seconds, and then replugged it in, but they still did not appear.

Will the overflow channels only appear if there is actually something on them? I do not see them on the guide either.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Not seeing them either, @dwinth .  Just the main 607/1607.  Maybe a location, issue?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

I'm a bit surprised they're not using the 1690s, as those are where BTN football and EPL soccer overflow go.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

Not seeing them either, @dwinth .  Just the main 607/1607.  Maybe a location, issue?

@dhascall, I am in an SEC state.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

I'm thinking they'll show up when their is a second game. I don't know this for sure it's just a guess. If you check you'll notice that none of the NBA league pass channels are shown now but they'll be there in October.

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

10 years ago

i have a friend who has charter he told me that the overflow was showing the slide show we saw yesterday right before the launch time.....don't know if it is still showing today....havent talk to him today

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

I now see the following additional channels in the Guide:

608 - SEC Network A

609 - SEC Network B 

1608 - SEC Network A HD

1609 - SEC Network B HD

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

I checked out the apps on the overflow channels 1608 and 1609. I am very disappointed in that Missouri does not have any night games on it's schedule.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

I checked out the apps on the overflow channels 1608 and 1609. I am very disappointed in that Missouri does not have any night games on it's schedule.

Eh, save the night games for Florida, Auburn, Alabama, etc

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.