Ripples01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 8:03 PM

Rugby World Cup - Which channel?

The Rugby World Cup starts in less than 2 weeks and I cannot find channel with the games on ATT Uverse.  Which channel will the games be on?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Ripples01 wrote:

The Rugby World Cup starts in less than 2 weeks and I cannot find channel with the games on ATT Uverse.  Which channel will the games be on?

@Ripples01See my reply to Beany, below err, above.  Of the 48 matches, only 9 will be televised in the US.  And only two will be available to U-Verse TV subscribers - one semi-final and the final, shown on NBC.

PPV is an option but at almost $200 for all matches, it is pricey.  There may be other ways to watch.  Google XBMC and/or Kodi.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

If you do a search (menu>search>'rugby') it appears that IRB Rugby World Cup is available Pay-per-View.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

The matches are on Universal Sports Network which U-Verse does not carry:

http://usarugby.org/rugby-on-tv

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Whaaaat?!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:

The matches are on Universal Sports Network which U-Verse does not carry:

http://usarugby.org/rugby-on-tv

Partially correct @Anonymous.  Of the 48 matches, Universal Sports Network is showing just 9 of them.  NBC will show one semi-final and the final.  All of the matches are available PPV.  $199+ for all 48 matches and $27+ for individual ones.

It does blow that U-Verse does not carry Universal as they have some mighty interesting sports beyond stick, ball and puck.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

All 48 matches are available on ITV. You can subscribe for $9.99/mth, therefore need 2 months for the RWC. Matches can be watched using ITV player on various platforms.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

You can watch all the games free online at firstrowsports...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.