Retro tv?

Contributor

Retro tv?

Is U-verse planning on adding a new channel called Retro TV? I saw the line up and it looks AMAZING!

Message 1 of 5 (2,270 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Retro tv?

Is that this one -

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (2,267 Views)
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author MelanieLeigh
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

RetroPlex is among the Encore programming. (The suite of Encore programming.)

"Retro TV" is a digital subchannel. This is distributed market-to-market. Retro TV is a subchannel (say, -2, -3, -4) carried on a given local station.

Message 3 of 5 (2,237 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author MelanieLeigh
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Melanie: At this time U-Verse does not generally carry subchannels, which includes Retro TV. Hopefully, in the future this policy will change. Welcome to the forum.

http://www.myretrotv.com

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (2,216 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for the fast replies.  I am hoping they will be adding the subchannels..soon. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (2,184 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.