brucealexy's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 3:51 PM

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@St0rmagedd0n wrote:

That is incorrect.  It was ORIGINALLY a Dish exclusive, but now other cable providers are also carrying it.  We're waiting for AT&T to do so as well.

From GBs website:

TheBlaze will join Blue Ridge Communications, a top 25 cable operator, this April! After a tremendous start on DISH Network, the TheBlaze has also entered into agreements with BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

ETA:  RCN, MCTV and Sky Angel’s FAVE TV

Local cable providers?  No national cable providers (Time Warner, Comcast or Verizon)?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I don't know, and it really doesn't matter what size the cable networks in question are.  The point is that the "answer" of exclusivity clearly is incorrect and does not apply.  I believe that WAS the case at one time, but it clearly is not anymore.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

My comment made more sense, and would have evoked a different response had it not been edited by a moderator citing "topics of a legal, political or religious nature", even though my post was neither political, nor religious.  

I'm not sure how the forum can operate at all if topics of a legal nature are prohibited.  Sorry, I'm gonna stick to the non-illegal stuff....

Employee

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

THANK YOU for finally making that point.  I don't know how many times I've seen someone posting that it's exclusively on Dish.  That hasn't even been true for a while now...The Blaze is on a number of other providers' packages now.  Hopefully AT&T U-Verse will add it as well.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

WellI dont understasnd why people watch CNN or MSNBC. Its called freedom of choice.  

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@Jackonline226 wrote:

Americangame you must be an Obama voter.  

I'm not sure what he said that would lead you to that conclusion.  He may be, I just don't know, and don't get that from anything he posted in this thread.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I too join the cry for UVerse to put The Blaze on their line up of shows.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

@LadyRosemary wrote:

I too join the cry for UVerse to put The Blaze on their line up of shows.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.