Request for new channel

Teacher

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

Message 1 of 92 (10,633 Views)

Re: Request for new channel

AT&T it is time to add

The Blaze

channel to UVerse.  If you want to charge a premium that is fine, just give us access.

Message 61 of 92 (2,156 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

Making your text large, bolded, and in color won't do anything to move things foward. Use the link at the beginning of this thread to request the channel. AT&T can only add the channel if Glenn Beck's company is willing to come to the negoating table with a reasonable offer.

EDIT:Now I see where all of the Blaze buisnes is coming from.

http://www.gettheblaze.com/

Astroturfing at its finest!

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 62 of 92 (2,155 Views)
Scholar

Re: The Blaze TV instead of CNN or Headline News

This thread cracks me up everytime I get an e-mail notice that someone has posted.

People aren't even making requests. They are posting telling AT&T what it's time for and making it seem like carrying Glenn Beck's whining, crying and pontificating is obligatory. Smiley LOL

The website linked to above has numbers for each company and a way to e-mail those companies to demand your Beck. That's probably a better method to use then posting here.

Message 63 of 92 (2,119 Views)
Voyager

AT&T wont offer The Blaze because they are supporters of Obama, that is why I am going to change my service, he says jump and they say how high. 

Message 64 of 92 (1,961 Views)

holly7310 wrote:

AT&T wont offer The Blaze because they are supporters of Obama, that is why I am going to change my service, he says jump and they say how high. 

That take the cake as the most jacked up statement I've ever read.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 65 of 92 (1,955 Views)
ACE - Professor

holly7310 wrote:

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 66 of 92 (1,950 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

oufanindallas wrote:

holly7310 wrote:

That take the cake as the most jacked up statement I've ever read.

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php

http://www.fastcompany.com/1726212/tech-and-tea-party-why-verizon-and-att-are-donating-republicans

http://arstechnica.com/uncategorized/2007/08/pearl-jam-censored-by-att-calls-for-a-neutral-net/

Yeah...AT&T is most certainly a liberal company. After all, they're the same ones that moved Fox News Channel UP to U-200 (gasp!) but moved Fox Business Channel down from U-300 to U-200.

Message 67 of 92 (1,949 Views)

It has nothing to do with politics, it's all about the $$$

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 68 of 92 (1,934 Views)
Teacher

Still waiting for The Blaze on Uverse! Anyone know when/or if we will get it? i dont want to have to switch providers again!

Message 69 of 92 (1,866 Views)
Voyager

[ Edited ]

Smiley Sad

Let's see....instead of having at least the option to take The Blaze we will have the option to take Current TV or aka Al Jazeera.  We would rather have a Middle East company than an American company on AT&T?  Way to go AT&T! Way to go!

Message 70 of 92 (1,858 Views)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

We dropped the Current TV channel, and will not carry Al Jazeera America, on U-verse due to contract disputes. We could not reach an agreement with the owner that we believe provided value for our customers and our business.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 71 of 92 (1,843 Views)
Voyager

You believe Current TV added value?  That is fine to think and I think all views should be broadcast but has there been any attempts to make an agreement with TheBlaze?

Message 72 of 92 (1,826 Views)
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

It has nothing to do with politics, it's all about the $$$

With AT&T refusing to carry Al Jazeera America, I'm having my doubts about your first statement.  I hope not, though.

Message 73 of 92 (1,786 Views)
ACE - Master

americangame wrote:

holly7310 wrote:

americangame is my new favorite poster.....

Smiley Very Happy

Message 74 of 92 (1,781 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

skeeterintexas wrote:

americangame wrote:

holly7310 wrote:

americangame is my new favorite poster.....

Smiley Very Happy

I do what I can :-)

-------

Message 75 of 92 (1,769 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.