Request for new channel

Teacher

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

Message 1 of 92 (10,626 Views)
Scholar

Re: Request for new channel for The Blaze

What are the other 6 besides MSNBC? 

Message 46 of 92 (1,827 Views)
Contributor

Re: Request for new channel

Why won't ATT even respond to the requests for Blaze TV?
Message 47 of 92 (1,773 Views)
Contributor

Dug! Ance,BBC,cbs,CNN and all the CNN affliates.
Message 48 of 92 (1,772 Views)
ACE - Professor

I'm not sure what Ance is. I'm guessing a typo of some sort.

BBC is an international channel and reports world news. Not sure how this could be considered liberal.

CBS is not a cable news channel. CBS is a broadcast television network. If you're wanting to lump them in as a liberal channel then you must add in FOX, not just Fox News, as a conservative channel.

CNN may have an overall liberal bias, but it's affiliates (HLN and CNNi) have different type of coverage and don't normally cover the US political atmosphere.  It should also be noted that Glenn Beck once worked for this "Liberal" network.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 49 of 92 (1,758 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Request for new channel for The Blaze

charfoxt wrote:

I have requested The Blaze and the Hallmark Channels already.  But Cablevision is the #5 cable company and has included The Blaze in their lineup,

<snip> 

Cablevision does NOT offer The Blaze on it's TV lineup.  The only provider that does so is Dish Network.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 50 of 92 (1,758 Views)
ACE - Master

Rherring wrote:

Unless something has changed, Glen Beck has an exclusive deal with Dish:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

Message 51 of 92 (1,767 Views)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

Rherring wrote:

Unless something has changed, Glen Beck has an exclusive deal with Dish:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

Apparently, something has changed...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/business/media/cablevision-picks-up-glenn-becks-internet-channel.h...

Message 52 of 92 (1,735 Views)
ACE - Master

Lucky Cablevision subs.... *rolls eyes*

Message 53 of 92 (1,716 Views)
Highlighted

He's hurting for viewers, apparantly no one is watching his network.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 54 of 92 (1,692 Views)
Contributor

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

Message 55 of 92 (1,479 Views)
Expert

hkgonra wrote:

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

Oh really?  Who are they?

Message 56 of 92 (1,467 Views)
Expert

hkgonra wrote:

So many other providers around the country picking it up

Where did you hear that?  The Blaze?

Message 57 of 92 (1,457 Views)
ACE - Master

hkgonra wrote:

I'm not sure if you can call 4 "so many other providers".

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

Message 58 of 92 (1,414 Views)
ACE - Master

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

Message 59 of 92 (1,389 Views)
ACE - Professor

dhascall wrote:

skeeterintexas wrote:

hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

That's some "Grade A Level Tinfoil Hat" conspiracy you've got there!

-------

Message 60 of 92 (1,376 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.