brucealexy's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 3:51 PM

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@Rherring wrote:
Why won't ATT even respond to the requests for Blaze TV?

Unless something has changed, Glen Beck has an exclusive deal with Dish:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

Apparently, something has changed...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/business/media/cablevision-picks-up-glenn-becks-internet-channel.html?_r=0

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Lucky Cablevision subs.... *rolls eyes*

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

He's hurting for viewers, apparantly no one is watching his network.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@hkgonra wrote:

I would love to see The Blaze as well. So many other providers around the country picking it up why not ATT ? 

Oh really?  Who are they?

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

@hkgonra wrote:

So many other providers around the country picking it up

Where did you hear that?  The Blaze?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@hkgonra wrote:

I'm not sure if you can call 4 "so many other providers".

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

TheBlaze TV is launching on four more cable operators...Blue Ridge Communications...BEK Communications, Sweetwater Cable Television and Atwood Cable.

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@hkgonra wrote:

From the website:

Those four are heavy hitters, lol.  I would like to see more balance in news offerings: There is Fox and Blaze on one side and ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC and the rest, on the other.  The White House Press Seceratry's wife works for ABC News, if that tells you anything.

That's some "Grade A Level Tinfoil Hat" conspiracy you've got there!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

AT&T it is time to add

The Blaze

channel to UVerse.  If you want to charge a premium that is fine, just give us access.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.