brucealexy's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 3:51 PM

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@charfoxt wrote:

Please add TheBlaze to the uverse channel lineup.  Conservatives/traditionalists should have more than one (FOX) choice of channel to watch; Liberals have at lease least seven channels from which to choose (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, etc.). 

Currently, The Blaze is exclusive to DishTV.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

And I will never understand how people can watch and enjoy MSNBC or CNN.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

11 years ago

In the same vein I can never understand how people can watch and enjoy Fox News or The Blaze. See, it works both ways. 🙂

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I have requested The Blaze and the Hallmark Channels already.  But Cablevision is the #5 cable company and has included The Blaze in their lineup,

I don't think it would be wise to be a "Johnny Come Lately" to adding The Blaze (and the Hallmark Channels)....  

Have a little vision....  please provide another choice for conservatives besides FOX....  liberals have more than 7....

Thank you! 

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

11 years ago

What are the other 6 besides MSNBC? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Why won't ATT even respond to the requests for Blaze TV?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Dug! Ance,BBC,cbs,CNN and all the CNN affliates.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

I'm not sure what Ance is. I'm guessing a typo of some sort.

BBC is an international channel and reports world news. Not sure how this could be considered liberal.

CBS is not a cable news channel. CBS is a broadcast television network. If you're wanting to lump them in as a liberal channel then you must add in FOX, not just Fox News, as a conservative channel.

CNN may have an overall liberal bias, but it's affiliates (HLN and CNNi) have different type of coverage and don't normally cover the US political atmosphere.  It should also be noted that Glenn Beck once worked for this "Liberal" network.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@charfoxt wrote:

I have requested The Blaze and the Hallmark Channels already.  But Cablevision is the #5 cable company and has included The Blaze in their lineup,

Cablevision does NOT offer The Blaze on it's TV lineup.  The only provider that does so is Dish Network.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@Rherring wrote:
Why won't ATT even respond to the requests for Blaze TV?

Unless something has changed, Glen Beck has an exclusive deal with Dish:

Sept. 12, 2012 — TheBlaze Inc. and DISH Network, LLC announced today that TheBlaze, Glenn Beck’s online 24-hour news, information and entertainment network will now be available on television starting, at launch, exclusively on DISH.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.