brucealexy's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 3:51 PM

Request for new channel

DISH has just added BlazeTV to their 250 tier. I would like to see AT&T add it to their 200 or 300 tier selections. We need added diversity of political opinion and news from which to choose.

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

The Uverse marketing department said that in order to add new channels to the lineup, enough people have to request for the channel. If there is no demand for a channel, Uverse will not add to their lineup. I specifically requested them to do the right thing & drop CurrentTV and replace it with TheBlazeTV. Having a channel dedicated to terrorism have no place on any American TV. The more request recieved the better the chances of the channel being added. To add TheBlazeTV, you must request at http://uversechannels.att.com/

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Would definitely like to see the Hallmark channels added.  Did not realize they were not included when I started my ATT Uverse service.

Disappointing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

TheBlaze TV is on exclusive to DISH because Direct TV, U-verse, FIOS, Charter, and others have not picked it up yet. Glenn Beck has stated he wants to expand but has not reached a deal yet. He tried to buy Current TV but was not willing to pay more than $250M. He's determined it will be a better business model to create instead of buying, unless MSNBC goes on the block, which he is still eyeing as an option. Beck announced last month they will be launching a 24/7 international news service to be available by early 2014. TheBlaze TV lineup continues to expand with The Glenn Beck Radio Show, Pat & Stu, Liberty Treehouse, The Glenn Beck TV Program, Real News, Wilkow!, The B(rian).S(ack). of A, The Wonderful World of Stu, Independence USA, and special programming. TheBlaze Radio has a full lineup also.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Is it possible for U-Verse to have THE BLAZE TV instead of CNN?  We never watch anything on CNN or Headline News and they are a waste of our payment $'s if they are never watched.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Are you asking that U-verse add Blaze TV to it's channel lineup and drop CNN and HLN (aka CNN Headline News)?

By the way, I never watch Blaze TV, but I do watch both CNN and HLN.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

You could always submit your request here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

I will never understand how people can watch and enjoy Glenn Beck.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

11 years ago

@CommonSenseAgain wrote:

Is it possible for U-Verse to have THE BLAZE TV instead of CNN?  We never watch anything on CNN or Headline News and they are a waste of our payment $'s if they are never watched.

That's hilarious!

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Are we being punk'd?

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

@CommonSenseAgain wrote:

It is never going to happen.  I just had to check the calendar, and it is not April Fool's day.  Do have to love the username, has to be someone getting paid by Beck to spread this FUD.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

Political divisiveness?

Wow, the trolls aren't even really trying anymore.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.