Recording NBA League Pass

Tutor

Recording NBA League Pass

Just talked to AT&T tech support and was told that you can not record a NBA League Pass game. Is that correct?

Doesn't make sense since you cannot always be home when the game is on or when two or more games are on at the same time.

Message 1 of 24 (5,108 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Recording NBA League Pass

baseballisback wrote:
It sounds like our screamer doesn't even have AT&T. You can record any channel you are subscribed to.

ALL CAPITALS = NON U-VERSE SUBSCRIBER AKA TROLL

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 24 (4,718 Views)
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:
It sounds like our screamer doesn't even have AT&T. You can record any channel you are subscribed to.

This is not true.  Some channels prevent recording of some shows.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 24 (4,700 Views)
ACE - Professor

I've never had that happen, but oh well.
Message 18 of 24 (4,669 Views)
Tutor

So after rebooting I am able to record NBA League Pass for a day or so, but then it reverts back to not be able to record. It says it is recording, but it never shows up on the record show list. Anyone have any ideas?

Message 19 of 24 (4,444 Views)
ACE - Professor

Do other shows record?
Message 20 of 24 (4,408 Views)
Employee

baseballisback wrote:
Fox - It's been my experience that a lot of the CSRs tell the customer what they want to hear, rather than what the truth is.

If that is the case, then we certainly have a lot of uneducated CSRs. Maybe it's the overseas folks, who knows.

I think the underlying problem is that a lot of CSRs can't get the service they're talking about. Instead, they have to read the information off a screen. There's a call center in my city for two TV providers, neither of which are available anywhere near me.

If U-Verse isn't available where the employees live, is it at least available in the call centers?

Being one of these CSR's that work where U-Verse is not available, I would agree in a way that this does hinder us a little bit, but we do get very good training and a lot of one on one work with senior rep's who have been doing this awhile. The main reason I come to these forums is to help educate myself more on U-Verse so that I can make myself a better CSR.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 21 of 24 (4,225 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

I strongly agree, after doing PT work for two years and assisting other techs,I realized I would like to move into tier 2 or another tech support position. After first reading and then posting on three different forums, I have learned alot from both those with problems I never or rarely encounter, and the many different viewpoints and solutions offered. I do believe I am a better tech for both visiting and participating in these discussions. Thanks to all who have contributed, and hopefully soon maybe able to assist others in a different role.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 22 of 24 (4,220 Views)
Teacher

I am trying to get League Pass, and the "League Pass" support tells me to pay AT&T first, and then provide proof of purchase to THEM (League Pass), so I can access the games on the Internet, too.  My AT&T screen does NOT show those channels yet.  How did you get AT&T to set that up for you?  Nobody around here has a clue as to how to PAY for League Pass through AT&T.

Steve 

Message 23 of 24 (489 Views)

Click Here to go to U-Verse's NBA League Pass page.

It appears that not only can you order it from there, but once you do, you can then activate the online version from there as well.

Message 24 of 24 (452 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.