Recently signed up for new contract, now only have 1 HD stream and 3 SD streams

Highlighted
Contributor

Recently signed up for new contract, now only have 1 HD stream and 3 SD streams

My promotion from last year just ran out recently, so I signed up for a new one.  They said nothing would change, other than an upgrade to U300 from U200 and a slightly higher bill.  I've noticed my internet has been spotty lately and now when I watch TV while someone is watching downstairs, it says there are too many HD services in use.  I don't get why my service was downgraded!  

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)
Community Support

Re: Recently signed up for new contract, now only have 1 HD stream and 3 SD streams

[ Edited ]

Hi 

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)
Contributor

Re: Recently signed up for new contract, now only have 1 HD stream and 3 SD streams

[ Edited ]

Sent

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.