Re: Weather on demand

Highlighted
Tutor

It is 100 degrees outside and weather on demand says it's 37 degrees.  It's been like this for weeks.  What is going on?

Message 1 of 5 (1,573 Views)
Tutor

Weather on Demand says it's freezing....it's 100 degrees out there.....accuracy?
Message 2 of 5 (1,569 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by Phil-101 (Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I would suggest going into the Weather On Demand Options and changing the temperature display from Celsius to Fahrenheit.  37 C is 98 F.

Message 3 of 5 (1,565 Views)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

I would suggest going into the Weather On Demand Options and changing the temperature display from Celsius to Fahrenheit.  37 C is 98 F.

Good call, TG!!!  Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (1,554 Views)
Employee

texasguy37 wrote:

LOL!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (1,415 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.